Usui Holy Fire III Reiki Level ONE with Lynn Imondi
In this experiential class, you will learn what Reiki is and how it works. Class includes education on Reiki, learning how to give (and receive!) Reiki, and a 180-page Reiki The Healing Touch manual published by the International Center for Reiki Training.
Specifically, you will learn:
* A brief — and fascinating — review of the history of Reiki
* Hand positions
* Complete treatment for self and others
* The Reiki Ideals
* How to give a Reiki treatment
* The difference between attunements, ignitions and experiences
* Code of ethics for Reiki practitioners
* Certificate of completion of Reiki One
You will have all the tools you need to better understand and begin giving Reiki to others. Please join us!
Class min 4, class max 12
About Lynn Imondi
Lynn Imondi is a teaching Reiki master, member of the International Center for Reiki Training, and owner of Ohayo Reiki, LLC. She has studied Reiki since 2012, receiving Reiki I and II, and ART/Master level training with Marcia Backos. Lynn then traveled to Kurama Japan — the birthplace of Usui Reiki — in 2017, where she completed Karuna Reiki ® training with William Lee Rand and Colleen Benelli. She is licensed to teach Holy Fire (registered trademark symbol here) III in her Reiki classes.
Sunday @ 1:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Start:October 3 @ 1:30 pm
- End:October 3 @ 7:30 pm
- Event Category